Questions to Ask:
It is a must to have some questions prepared to ask in the interview. It shows that you are serious
about the position and have done your homework.
The following are 7 good questions to ask throughout the interview:
1. What are you looking for in the perfect candidate for this position?
2. What are the main duties and responsibilities of this job? (If you don't already know)
3. What can I do to be of the greatest value to this company?
4. Research the company: Formulate questions based on your research.
5. What are the main goals that your company is going to achieve over the next 5 years?
6. Is this position new or was the last person who filled this position promoted?
7, What types of promotion opportunities are available within this company?
At the end of the interview ask these 3 questions:
1. When are you going to make a hiring decision?
2. If I don't hear from you by then, may I call you?
3. Do you have a business card that I can take with me? (You always want to leave with a
business card so you can send a thank you card.)